December 31, 2009

buhhbye 2009, hello 2010.

well, theres a whole lot of memories in 2009 babehhh. i wish i could go back to the past and enjoy all of the memories once againn. geee, happy, sad, shocking, fun, enjoyable and many moreee memories that i've been through in 2009 with my beloved ones and also with my un-beloved ones --" but at the same time, ada juga benda yang selama ni i taknak benda tu terjadi, terjadi jugaa. but benda dah jadi kan, theres nothing left to do just regret it and learned from my mistakes right? i hope 2010 will be greater than 2009. yeah, i hope. and let all the memories in 2009 stay in my heart till my last breath babyy. so i ada buat WISHLIST :D hee.

- 2010 will be the greatest year among of all.
- i hope i can go through all the things that will happen in the boarding school --'
- upgrade my camera to canon 5d mark II or nikon d300s.
- M-O-N-E-Y, i want money moneyy $$
- still dapat contact and rapat dengan myspacers and ofcourse my bestfriends ♥
- and a better life, i guess.

aandddddddd.....
i want to get all my wants (;


BYEBYE 2009, HELLO 2010 :D

1 Comments:

Blogger anis said...

yeahh byee 2009 .
;DD
mzty rndu kn memori 2009 ;((

December 31, 2009 at 8:43 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home