December 23, 2009

omg omggg!

well i'm having a complicated life hereee -.- gee, i wish i can get what i want, grr. i'm having a hardtime now with affan, we're just okay, no fighting or whatsoever but the thing is, how can i tell him that i love him but i want him to be happy but not with me, somebody get it?! yeah, i love him but next year i'll be in boarding school so ofcourse i dont want to leave him alone. yeah only once in 2weeks i can get out of the school. and ofcourse we will like missing each other an blah blah blahh. then later, he will get boring of having a girlfriend that have no time for him. omg, somebody please tell me how can i tell him? gahhhh.

thank god, Nabel always have time for me eventhough he's having a hard time too but we shared it all together right, kedingg? god, sometimes i just felt like you're my boyfriend but at the same time you're like my enemy, because you are one annoying person, derr. well, about 'i just felt like you're my boyfriend' tu, dont get it wrong people! well ofcourse, he's taken by Asya and who in the world am i for me to destroyed their relationship. derr, think people think! well, i love you as my bestie and thats enough for me (':

well next year have been confirmed that i'm gonna go to the boarding school somewhere near kajang. godd, i dont want to go but mama was like sooooo happy when we checked the website and i've got it! mama was crying and hugged me like heaven! i have to go too. well after this no more handphone, no more myspace, no more facebook, byebye psp, byebye nintendo wii, byebye ipod, byebye friends and yesss byebye everything! gaahhh -___-"

i hope i can make a whole new life with whole new school, new friends, new things and erghhh idk! grrr -.- gee. i wish i can die from any second now!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home