April 29, 2009

p e r e m p u a n disayangi ;

firstly, thanks for everything :)

first time i know you, you was like hell kind to me .
but it was along time ago ,
you tell everybody abt my problems to make they felt sorry for me .
but it was along time ago ,
and you was once my beloved sister ever .
but it was along time ago ,

NOWW ..

you're like fucking shit that messed up with me!

and you told them ;
i'm the one who's creating stories,
i'm the one who make you ashamed,
i'm the one that make you and your bf broke up,
i'm the one that make your life ruined without your bf,
i'm the one that everything lahhh ,

YOUR HEAD lah wehh !

firstly ;

you're the one that creating stories okey ?

secondly ;

i make you ashamed ? for god sake! HELL NOO !
you're the one that make me ashamed you b****

thirdly ;

oh ! you already broke up yeah ? HAHAA .
sorry i didnt know cause i'm not the one that make both of you broke up .
and i with your ex-bf tu , dah like siblings you know ? =.=

forthly ;

haha , dah bf kau tanak kat kau dahlah wehhh -.-
tayah nk nngis2 dahhh ,

lastlyy ;

please , do tell the whole world that you hate me :)



lots of love ,

your beloved sissy <33

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home