April 29, 2009

SCOLIOSIS ? -.-"

well , isnin baru je check-up kat HUKM .

check and do some X-rays. the result was hell DISASTER!
my spine was already 64 degree to my right -.-"
OMG :O it was a freaking results !
daaamnn -___-

the doctor said , do the operation and its a MUST!
if not it will affect my lungs.
so , it will make me hard to breath -.-
goshh .
but , ada some risiko if buat operation

  • 50% succes and 50% not . if not , i will paralyzed .
  • 6 months or 1 year cannot running rolling jumping and whatsoever!
  • after operation, if the screw broke and get into my spine cordinal, i'll die.
oh my gosh :O susah lahhh , well .
entah -.-

next appointment at HUKM - 1st JUNE
next appointment at HKL - 27th July

could somebody help me please ? -.-


2 Comments:

Blogger munirah :) said...

sara, apsal tak bgtau awk ada blog, n then aku sedih sgt psl awk ada scoliosis... camner leh jd camni? by the way, do u remember me?

-ur fren while we was in 2 bestari, dah pindah la

May 5, 2009 at 4:55 PM  
Blogger Owais said...

As always, you want to check with your doctor before beginning any kind of new or alternative therapy. A doctor knows the specifics of your situation and may have different opinions on how inversion furniture help scoliosis. does inversion therapy really work

July 17, 2018 at 2:41 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home