February 18, 2010

EVERYTHING has changed -.-

Dear BESTFRIENDS,

Since I'm a boarding school kid, I admit that I've no time for you guys. I've no time to spend with you guys, I've no time to meet or even say 'hii' to you guys, right? But I sendiri pun tak nak jadi busy sampai macam nii, harap you guys faham yeahh. Hm, I sendiri pun tak nak jadi 'boarding school kid' but I've too, for my parents and yeahh for my future. Guys, I'll try my best to spend time & keep in touch with you guys, okay? Please, don't leave me cause you all knew right, that you guys are important to me & my life doesn't complete without you guys! I love you guys so much and I really reallayy do mean it baby. I hope our relationship will last long till death. Until then,

Lots of hugs & kisses,
SARALIYANAAA

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home