July 23, 2009

Gahhhhh, TRIAL!

okay, trial dah lepas last week. and finaaaaaaaaalllyyyy, dpt results!

and yeah, here it is ;-

BM 1 - 90
BM 2 - 83
BI - 94
M3 - 96
SC - 76 ( shittttt! )

and yeah i know, sikit je lagi nk dpt 5a's, grrr
okey, chill sara chill * heisyy -,-
now, papa tenga cari kan tuition untuk i,
i tak kesa tuition, but HOME tuition pleaseee?
heee,
mama & papa tak kesa i dpt B for Sc
i mean diorg mmg kesa, but diorg tak lah marahh
benda dah jadi, nk buat mcm mana kann?
soo, my dad just asked me to do more exercises
and my mom just laugh at me and she said " save sikit duit mama, haha "
mama ckp mcm tu sbb, she promised me
that if i dpt 5a's, dia akn buy somethg that i liked :)
tapii, 4a 1b! tape lahh,
another two weeks ada trial lagii
so, i've to get ready and study 24 hours
* ecehh, baget pgang buku je selaluuu, hee

i hope i dpt happykan my parents with my results :)
gahhhhh, i'm sorry papa & mamaaa !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home